We remain committed to continuing to provide a safe and compassionate service to our clients.💚
• We ask any of my patients and accompanying supports with flu-like symptoms to not attend the practice, we can in some circumstances offer telehealth sessions as an alternative. 🤧😷
• Phone, Facetime, Zoom or Skype modes of accessing naturopathic consultations are available.
• Any patient needing to cancel due to concerns regarding their symptoms or the risk to a family member that they care for, may not incur the less than 24 hr notice cancellation fee depending on circumstances.
How might we all contribute?
• We are using anti-bacterial disinfectants to clean the surfaces & doorknobs on an hourly basis in consulting and waiting areas.
• We ask all clients to please use hand sanitiser on arrival.
• Please practice cough & sneeze hygiene practices.
• Please keep abreast of the latest information disseminated by the Department of Health.
At this stage, cautious and calm action is encouraged.🙏
The Australian Psychological Society has also developed a useful Information Sheet: Tips for coping with coronavirus anxiety.
Whilst we continue about our lives, as usual, prioritising mental and physical health, local businesses and washing our hand’s dozens of times a day, I know our community has the capacity to show consideration, support and connection during this time.🌸