To my amazing community, now more than ever it’s important to stay connected, as we are all in this together.💚
COVID-19 has presented us with an unprecedented challenge. Australians are being asked to take measures that we’ve never had to before – things like cancelling travel, not going to concerts and general social distancing.
As a small proudly owned Australian business, with over 25 years of experience, my patients are my absolute first priority and I personally would like to thank all of you for your continued support and passion during this time.🌸
So as I write this update, we open, we are an essential service and we can take some burden off the medical system.
You may be wondering how this affects your Naturopathy treatment. I’ll continue to offer quality care for my patients. There are many things I’m doing as a professional to minimise the risk of exposure through rigorous hygiene practices, online government training and patient screening to keep you safe. So, you are welcome to come in for your appointment, subject to our screening processes.
Alternatively, hair samples can be sent in for Vega screening (following strict hygiene procedures).
Will my appointment proceed as previously booked?
Yes, I will confirm your appointment via text message or phone. Your appointment will then proceed in the mode that is agreed upon at that time.
I’ll also continue to send herb and supplement to all my patients Australia wide, whilst working with my suppliers to ensure continuity of supply. Please be patient as deliveries may take a little longer than normal.
To ensure health and safety in the clinic.
(Our protocols are being updated regularly following Australian Government Guidelines)
- We ask all patients to head to wash their hands with soap (for at least 20 seconds) before coming and to sanitise their hands upon arrival.
- We ask anyone who has symptoms or maybe in the high-risk category from travel to self isolate for 14 days and is cleared by a doctor before coming into the clinic.
- We ask our more vulnerable patients (elderly 60+ and/or immune-compromised) to pause treatment until safer times. (We can organise a home visit for acute vulnerable patients where needed, with strict protocols in place.)
- We’ll continue to thin out our bookings.
- All the staff will now be wearing masks and washing/sanitising hands regularly.
- We clean areas of high contact including doorknobs, hand railings, doors and taps with disinfectant after each patient.
- We are burning protective essential oils.
- We ask patients to leave family members not getting treatment to wait in the car or at home (if possible).
Telehealth consultations ( phone, Facetime, Zoom, Skype and other modes) are available.
Please ask me about Acute Immune Care Consultations- 15 mins.
So whilst we continue about our lives, as usual, prioritising mental and physical health, local businesses and washing our hand’s dozens of times a day, I know our wonderful community has the capacity to show consideration, support and connection during this time.
If you have any questions and would like to make a naturopathic appointment please let me know.
Stay safe and well.
Natalie 😘 xo